Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

What I Hope to Accomplish With This Blog

I have to admit that the reasons for starting this blog are mostly self-serving.  No, I'm not trying to make money, although that would be nice.  I'm also not trying to become famous, as I'm not interested in that at all.  My main reasons for starting this blog are to keep my motivation up, keep track of what kind of training I'm doing, connect with other people with similar training interests, and I like to write.  The last reason for doing this, not so self-serving, is to help other people try a different type of training and maybe help a few people become more physically fit.

In future posts I'll give a more detailed history of my training experiences, good and bad, but the short version is I've tried it all.  Heavy weights, light weights, no weights, lots of cardio, no cardio, and anything you can think of in between.

So what are you going to see here?  I'll try to mix a little of what I've done in the past, what I've learned from my successes and failures, what I'm doing now, and where I hope to go in the future.  I'll not do a bunch of motivational posts but I'll talk about what motivates me.  I'll also give you my opinions about what I see in the fitness industry good, and bad.

I believe that the name of my blog gives a little insight into where I'm at now and where I'll continue to go with my training.  I don't believe lots of equipment is needed to get or stay in good shape.  I'll explain why and talk about how I do it.

I look forward to adding lots of content in the near future and I hope that you'll enjoy reading what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment